The Nutcracker Ticket Sale Info
“The Nutcracker and The Everlasting Kingdom” Ticket Sales begin ONLINE on Monday, October 17th at 12am (for SCCDT families) and Thursday, October 20th at 12am (for the public) via Dance Recital Ticketing. In an effort to create an organized and professional atmosphere, all tickets are reserved seating. Shows will not be livestreamed.
Ticket prices: $15 (Dance Recital Ticketing processing fees will apply).
- All of our productions are considered family entertainment and are approximately two and a half hours in length.
- the White Knoll Performing Arts Center requires each audience member, regardless of age, to have a reserved seat.
- No children will be allowed to sit on a parent’s lap without a ticket per the White Knoll Performing Arts Center seating policy.
- All ticket sales are final. No refunds.
- Be sure you know what show(s) you need to purchase tickets for. Review our published The Nutcracker Show Assignments now!
- Plan to purchase your tickets as soon as ticket sales begin for the best selection of seats.
- Families buying tickets for both shows will receive 15% off their tickets for the 2nd show (tickets for both shows must be bought together in one transaction).
*An additional Ticket Sales Reminder Email will be sent prior to sales beginning!