This hope filled dance production will give audiences a glimpse into the life of Paul and the early church in the book of Acts. Paul’s devotion to sharing the good news of the gospel has lasting impact even today, for when our Father God encounters us with His love and presence we are never the same.
- 3 performances Friday, April 30th at 7:00pm, Saturday May 1st at 2:00pm and Saturday May 1st at 7:00pm held at the Koger Center for the Arts
Click on the Button below to access “The Call” Program
Online ticket sales will close 4 hours prior to the performance. (See below for specific times.)
Any available seats will be sold in the lobby when it opens for each performance.
*Please Note: Virtual Ticket Sales are still available online
Friday 7pm show
Online ticket sales will close at 3pm today. Any available seats will be sold in the lobby when it opens.
Saturday 2pm show
Online tickets sales will close at 10am. Any available seats will be sold in the lobby when it opens.
Saturday 7pm show
Online ticket sales will close at 3pm. Any available seats will be sold in the lobby when it opens.
- Tickets are a minimum purchase of 2 seats
- $25 standard reserved seats and $40 premium reserved seats
- First come/first served reservations meaning, the ticketing company will arrange the reserved seating in the order you make your reservations.
- You choose the level of seat that you desire, and the ticketing company will choose the best seat available for you.
- Once you make your purchase, you will receive an email a day or two before the performance with your reservation.
- Live Stream of each performance is available for purchase through the ticketing company.
Theater safety information pertaining to COVID-19
- 25% – 30% capacity – limited tickets available
- Seated every other row
- Skip 3 seats between each reservation
- Masks are required to be worn in the Koger Center and in the City of Columbia SC