Instructions for Dancer Drop-off and Pick-up
Dancer Drop Off for Rehearsals and Performance:
- All dancers should be dropped off at the back of the theater (NOT at the front lobby). Please drop off dancers on Park Street behind the theater. Please follow the signs when you arrive. There will be someone there to receive your dancer(s). For the safety of our dancers, we will only receive dancers from cars on the right side of the road facing College Street.
- Form a line beginning at the first drop off station behind the theater (on Park St facing College St)- you don’t have to get out of your car 🙂
- Please be sure to get your “checkout” card. You will need this to pick up your dancer after the show.
- We will whisk your dancer backstage where they need to be for their rehearsal and performance. Be sure your dancer arrives ready to perform: hair up and polished, dance wear on, etc… see your handouts and class information for specifics.
*Click here for a diagram of dancer drop off
Dancer Pick-up after their Rehearsal and Performance: *Don’t forget your “checkout” card!
- After your dancer’s rehearsal and performance, you will walk to pick up your dancer(s) in person behind the theater. Dancers will need to be “checked-out” at the double doors behind the theater after their rehearsal and performance.
- You will need your “checkout” card. Please form a single line to turn in your card. We will collect cards a few at a time. Parents will wait in a designated area to reunite with their dancer.
- All dancers should be checked out at the end of the performance.
- Remember, dancers will be dismissed in their costumes.
*Click here for a diagram of dancer pick up